Lines is an addictive one-player board game. The goal is to arrange five or more balls of one color in a continuous line so that they disappear. Each time you move a ball, three more balls of random colors fall onto the board, provided you don’t manage to build at least a 5-ball row. Your score depends on how many balls disappear by the end of the game.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later;
- color monitor;
- 8 MB of free RAM;
- at least 1.5 MB of free hard disk space.
1.3.6 (build 1.3.6)
- Fixed compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6 aka Snow Leopard.
1.3.4 (build 1.22)
- Universal binary;
- Fixed a couple of bugs which occasionally prevented Lines from starting up.
1.3.3 (build 1.20)
- added a special preference to turn off idle sounds.
1.2 (build 1.12)
- fixed images getting blurred thanks to dramatic changes in Jaguar;
- fixed image distortion in the Preferences Panel caused by animation;
- version checking settings are now saved properly;
- help is now based on Apple Help technologies.
1.1b (build 1.9)
- added images to the toolbar buttons;
- Lines no longer complains to syslog about missing images;
- improved the quality of all images.
1.1b (build 1.8)
- you can now save your game;
- undo functionality added;
- hi-scores window is updated instantly with new results;
- hi-scores window is now resized properly;
- images sharpened;
- other minor bugs fixed.
1.0.1b (build 184.108.40.206)
- strange out-of-the-board clicks, causing unpredictable freezes or misbehavior;
- incorrect file permissions for factory settings which prevent non-administrators from launching Lines.
1.0.1b (build 220.127.116.11)
- a small memory leak fixed;
- random crashes after color customizing;
- reverting to an incorrect default colors set;
- crashes after switching sounds off;
- accumulated scoring in case of new balls making lines;
- ignoring game-over situations under rare circumstances;
- better memory handling and reduced RAM usage;
- minor optimization.
1.0 (build 1.0)
- initial release.