7 Colors is a logical game for two players. The rectangular board consists of tiles of 7 colors. At the beginning of the game players occupy two opposite corners. Players make moves by turns. A player can change her/his color, which re-paints all the occupied tiles. If the chosen color coincides with the color of an unoccupied tile in the closest neighborhood, that tile goes to the player. A player wins when she/he occupies more than half of the board.
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later;
- color monitor;
- 8 MB of free RAM;
- at least 2 MB of free hard disk space.
1.2.2 (build 23)
- fixed a bug when a board could be generated with holes making some cells inaccessible;
- various performance enhancements.
1.2.1 (build 21)
- new more reliable update mechanism;
- the splash screen now has a shadow in Mac OS 10.3 Panther;
- numerous minor improvements.
1.2 (build 19)
- one more AI level added, dubbed Guru;
- fixed a bug when the application might crash after registering.
1.1 (build 16)
- optional hints are now provided;
- toolbar images are completely reworked;
- animation is optional;
- animation is a little smoother;
- registered users can now turn off the splash screen;
- fixed a bug when the colors got dirty tints.
1.0 (build 13)
- initial release.